Housecat with Rabies
WCVMA exists to:
- enhance animal health and welfare
- promote the human/animal bond
- protect public health
- advance the well-being of veterinary professionals
- foster excellence in veterinary medicine through education, advocacy, and outreach.
WCVMA is working to become a strong society of veterinarians/technicians who are interested in furthering both the profession and animal care as a whole.
We would love to have as many members as possible. If you are interested in joining here is what you need to know;
- Annual Dues (Jan-Jan) are $50/doctor or $25/tech
- Individual meeting dues are $10/meeting
We are hoping to have as many meetings as possible approved for CE.
Donations/Sponsorships are welcome and greatly appreciated. Please feel free to contact us via email if you have any additional questions.
Welcome to the Weld County Veterinary Medical Association (WeldCVMA) website. We hope you find it informative and easy to navigate. Please feel free to look around and explore our pages. If you have any questions, concerns, or interest in either joining or sponsoring our group please feel free to contact us.